This Agreement is between you and Spanish Institute, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of each of Spanish Institute locations, and with a principal place of business located in Boulder, CO, in the United States of America.
• Students are permitted to miss as many classes as needed. Missed classes will not be made up and no credit or reimbursement will be given. Students are encouraged to discuss missed materials with their fellow students and their teacher.
• Adult classes canceled by Spanish Institute for reasons other than inclement weather will be made up at the end of the term, as per their normal schedule, permitting there is time. If the class is canceled multiple times due to inclement weather, Spanish Institute will only make up ONE class (a snow-day for example), permitting there is time to do so, at the end of the term.
• Students taking private classes are required to call at least 24 hours prior to rescheduling class. All calls received less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled class are subject to loss of scheduled hours for that particular session.
• Students of Kids Fun & Interactive Spanish are expected to be picked up on time, per the class’ regular schedule. Parents will be notified of any change to the schedule or pick-up time. Late pick-up will result in a warning, followed by a $10 fee per late pick-up thereafter. Repeated late pick-ups may also result in removal of the student from the program.
• Spanish Institute and Kids Fun & Interactive Spanish reserves the right to cancel any classes due to bad weather or unfit work conditions, even with fewer than 24 hour notice. Teacher and student safety is our biggest priority, so we may err on the side of safety. Please keep in mind that our teachers often drive long distances to get to your class, so although you may live near by or your child is already at school, your teacher may be be driving upwards of 30 miles to get to your class.
* Cancelled classes will be made up at the end of the term permitted there is time. If the class was canceled due to weather and there is not time to make up the class, Spanish Institute is not required to make up or give credit for that class.
Our Support Team is ready to provide you with timely and efficient professional assistance. Be assured that we will find the best solution for your query. We will gladly review your problems per your contacting us via following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-350-5533
* Please give 24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the claim. Requests for a refund are accepted only as per the policy stated above. You should accompany a request with detailed and grounded reasons why you are applying for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions.